2WAP

the sky

8 replies 66 views
From my world the sun faded And the moon from my sky was gone with stars I came home to a bleak room of sorrow Forsaken house, place of grief, in solitude I listened to my heart beating The faint rush of my blood I listened to my heart beating The echoes from space Something moving in the emptiness Something drew me near Someone told me of my future deeds Whispered them in my ear The sky stirred The lights of space flared Beneath my feet The living earth started to breath I listened to my heart beating The faint rush of my blood I listened to my heart beating The echoes from space Something moving in the emptiness Something drew me near Someone told me of my future deeds Whispered them in my ear Solo: I listened to my heart beating The faint rush of my blood I listened to my heart beating The echoes from space Something moving in the emptiness Something drew me near Someone told me of my future deeds Whispered them in my ear This sky is mine This sword is mine This fate is mine This miracle mine This sky is mine This sword is mine This fate is mine This miracle mine From steel I made, the master's sword (This sky is mine)(This sword is mine) Cleaved stone, cleaved the mountain From darkness I stepped Onto the paths of stars

Log in or join to reply.