2WAP

THROUGH THE RAIN by Mariah Carey

8 replies 95 views
This song is inspirational to me when i'm feeling downsmiley When u get caught in the rain Wid no where to run When u are distraught and in pain Without anyone And u keep crying out to be saved But nobody comes And you feel so far away That u just can't find ur way home You can get there alone it's okey,once you say I can make it through the rain I can stand up once again On my own and I know That I'm strong enaf to mend And everytime I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith And I live one more day And I make through the rain And if u keep falling down Don't dare to give in You will arise safe and sound So keep,pressing on steadfastly Amd u'll find wat u'll need to prevail Once u say i can maje it through the rain I can stand once again On my own and I know That i'm strong enaf to mend And everytym i feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith And i live one more day And i make it through the rain And wen the wind blows And shadows grow close Don't be afraid There's nothing you can't face And should they tell u U'll never pull through Don't hesitate,stand tall and say I can stand once again On my own I know That I'm strong enaf to mend And everytime I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith And live one more day And i make it through the rain And stand up once again And i'll live one more day and I Oh, yes u can Oh ur gonna make it through the Rain

Log in or join to reply.