2WAP

The plan!

84 replies 550 views
I asked my cuty manal as why she is here and whats her plans for 2wap in future? And she repliedsmiley "i want to kidnap Gum and Smarty ,and tie both of them naked on 2wap logo" smiley lets do thissmiley
#6
__AnGeLaBie__: smiley...u tnk u cn do it sweetie zeus n manal?smiley. As i kn0w gum n smart g0t lotz of military over ere...smiley 1st to menti0n.. smiley
ill include that dragon too and tie them 3 wearing polkadots briefsmiley
#8
Zeus: I asked my cuty manal as why she is here and whats her plans for 2wap in future? And she repliedsmiley "i want to kidnap Gum and Smarty ,and tie both of them naked on 2wap logo" smiley lets do thissmiley
i wil smiley u both,leave SMARTY, smiley
#11
Zeus: I asked my cuty manal as why she is here and whats her plans for 2wap in future? And she repliedsmiley "i want to kidnap Gum and Smarty ,and tie both of them naked on 2wap logo" smiley lets do thissmiley
smileywhy u reveal my plan,its a secretsmiley

Log in or join to reply.