Dj got us falling inlove Again
Usher (yeah man)
So we back in the club
Get that bodies rockin from side
to side (side to side)
Thank God the week is done
I feel like a zombie gone back to
life (back to life)
Hands up, and suddenly we all
got our hands up
No control of my body
Ain't I seen you before?
I think I remember those eyes,
eyes, eyes, eyes
Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us
falling in love again
Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us
falling in love again
So dance, dance, like it's the last,
last night of your life, life
Gonna get you right
Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us
falling in love again
Keep downing drinks like this
Not tomorrow that just right now,
now, now, now, now, now
Gonna set the roof on fire
Gonna burn this motherf . ker
down, down, down, down, down,
down
Hands up, when the music drops
We both put our hands up
Put your hands on my body
Swear I seen you before
I think I remember those eyes,
eyes, eyes, eyes
Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us
falling in love again
Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us
falling in love again
So dance, dance, like it's the last,
last night of your life, life
Gonna get you right
Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us
falling in love again
[PITBULL]
...
In the cover of the music
Get naked baby
I'm sorry chica
Better holla at Tyrone
Let him know how I jump through
your foot loop
Scolla chico two can
We're from the blocka blocka o
polaca
Were the boys get loose like
wacka flacka
Oh no man, it's global
Was' up
Colale flacka
I wanna be your giant, no not
your dada
Dale abre ai
Papa Nicholas baby
Let me see
Yo soi un Jaunito
Que stato taito
Yo freco, no OK
Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us
falling in love again
Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us
falling in love again
So dance, dance, like it's the last,
last night of your life, life
Gonna get you right
Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us
falling in love again
Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us
falling in love again
So dance, dance, like it's the last,
last night of your life, life
Gonna get you right
Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us
falling in love again
Yeah, thank you DJ
Dj Got Us Falling Inlove Again...
27 replies
256 views
Nice one. Sis. . .
keep posting lovely sister. 
nice one .dance. 
Hearts.Devil: Nice one. Sis. . .
keep posting lovely sister. 
hmm...your one of my fan aha aha aha.. KiddingNICE POST SONG ROCKING 
_AnuShkA-SinGh_: nice song
Tnx sis 
Nice lyrics
Ok is that usher's or urs. But its a nice 1
My new fave s0ng of usher...
Tnx 4d lyricz
yeah nice one.i liked it
__AnGeLaBie__: My new fave s0ng of usher...
Tnx 4d lyricz
(tq2) sissyABHAY_007: yeah nice one.i liked it
tnx for liking... Lets Too long to digest
. . You know am a lazy type
Great 
Nice
Yeah nice song. I love it and enjoy it. Is it Dj new song? And is it now in market cause i want to buy.
Thanks choco and aji.
aji, dnt say that..just hear that song and then sing it!
onlyson: Yeah nice song. I love it and enjoy it. Is it Dj new song? And is it now in market cause i want to buy.
No,noooo... By. Usher thanks likingNIce song..
nice one 
nice one sis. . ok let's