Your Wallet's Colour
48 replies
308 views
I have 2 wallet inside my big bag. The one is black and the other one is brown.
Black n gold
Black only 

dark brown. . . ..
Hearts.Devil: Black only 

black lolmaroon
I hav 7 wallets of each seven days from which there are 4black and 3dark brown
Danny: I hav 7 wallets of each seven days from which there are 4black and 3dark brown
lol..dark green leather
Danny: I hav 7 wallets of each seven days from which there are 4black and 3dark brown
Blue
I don't have a wallet coz I can't fit my money into any of them.
Danny: I hav 7 wallets of each seven days from which there are 4black and 3dark brown
Is that true? Brown
black,brown and blue yeah i hve 3walet
Red n blue
Brawn and white
black
Almst all colours
Black and white.