2WAP

What will be, will be (Que sera, sera)

7 replies 133 views
REFRAIN: Que sera, sera Whatever will be,will be The future's not ours to see Que sera,sera What will be,will be When I was just a little girl I asked my mother what will I be Will I be pretty,will I be rich Here's what she said to me (Repeat Refrain) When I was just a child in school I asked my teacher what should i try Should I paint pictures,should I sing songs This was her wise reply (Repeat Refrain) When I grew up and fell inlove I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead Will we have rainbows day after day Here's what my sweetheart said (Repeat Refrain) Now I have children of my own They asked their father what will i be Will i be handsome,will I be rich I tell them tenderly (Repeat Refrain) CODA: What will be,will be

Log in or join to reply.