Past few days I was wondering to overclocking ma cpu 2.20 to 2.80 for tht I did lot of googling,youtube video searching,and read lots of forums. After all this I read smwhere some bios changing instructions and I did tht. I did smthing lyk this =>Entered in bios Hmmm in advanced options Burn in mode - Enable And more 3 options below tht (and really nt remember nw) After tht ma PC was restarted bt nt boot up I tried al I cn. . . So guys if u have any solutions plz post ere. . . . Thanking u all
Hardware specialist, need Help. . .
41 replies
282 views
Ma PC configuration: Intel core2duo, 1gb ddr2 ram, Intel 945 chipset motherboard 
Well i will b back
Ok lets see what i cn do?,,what os versi0n do u use
Rilwan: Ok lets see what i cn do?,,what os versi0n do u use
Windows xp sp3Ever read bout overlocking, to increase speed or ram or whatever.....
but i dun have gutz to try it, dun have any knowledge bout setup bios....maybe u cn ask Enrique when hes online
You may restore settings again, Switch on . -> DEL . -> F10, don't know more, i use compaq _ Linex
Zee: Ever read bout overlocking, to increase speed or ram or whatever.....
but i dun have gutz to try it, dun have any knowledge bout setup bios....maybe u cn ask Enrique when hes online
I was expectin solution frm u. . . Nyways I'll drop pm to ENRIQERavikumar08: You may restore settings again, Switch on . ->DEL . ->F10, don't know more, i use compaq _ Linex
It will be better if explain cofigurationHEART-HACKER:
I was expectin solution frm u. . . Nyways I'll drop pm to ENRIQE
Zee:
enrique dun bite lol im sorry mate, i give up if its connected to setup bios
i think Shiveringflame good on pc also
yes, pm shiva or ragnorak Zee:
enrique dun bite lol im sorry mate, i give up if its connected to setup bios
i think Shiveringflame good on pc also
Guys u made me afraid, shall I scrap ma motherboard
Lolz kiddin , thanx 4 ur replysRavikumar08: You may restore settings again, Switch on . -> DEL . -> F10, don't know more, i use compaq _ Linex
just follow the same or enter to bios and restore settings.it wil be ok,but do u enter to bios or not.. StingRay . . . . .
RE INSTALL YOUR WINDOW !
_Mr.RaO_: just follow the same or enter to bios and restore settings.it wil be ok,but do u enter to bios or not..
I dun get any display means I cant enter in bios I think so. . . _SCrAaPpY-LoV3R_: RE INSTALL YOUR WINDOW !
Dude Cant do tht . . . Cant get biosHEART-HACKER: Ma PC configuration: Intel core2duo, 1gb ddr2 ram, Intel 945 chipset motherboard 
Forget to add,
Wheneve I switch on cpu it gets started and give three beep sound,and on keyboard caps lock , num lock & scroll lock indicators till cpu is on .HEART-HACKER: Wheneve I switch on cpu it gets started and give three beep sound,
3 Beeps means Memory Read/Write Error in first 64KB block (check memory)3beeps indicate Base 64 K memory failure.
Reseat the memory. Make sure that the contacts on the memory and the socket are clean. Try removing one bank of memory modules at a time.
Note: Some systems might need to have a memory module in Bank 0. Try using memory modules from the same manufacturer with the same part number and speed.
Check for a faulty memory module by trying the memory in a known good system. Trying known good memory in the system.
Check the power supply and check for power fluctuations.
If the steps above do not resolve the problem, the mother board may be defective. Try a different mother board.