Here in this thread, please upload your religious contents such as e-books (holybooks), softwares, recorded materials, images etc which you wish to share with other members.
Also give the full description of the content you're uploading in a single post where you're uploading the file.
You could also request for any religious content that you may desire. Thank you.
Religious Uploads
24 replies
842 views
Surah Yaasin... Its arabic audio recitation and english written translation.
-
surahyaasi_yyr6uiin.jar 500 KB · 23 ↓
Can anyone please upload an e-book containing some religious strange but true facts? 
Pls can some1 upload Holy Bible application for 128x128 screen size
Oh gudz
I need bible downloadin site plz
Good job
do we really have religious software..or is this topic all bout forum lunatic?
K_shaka: do we really have religious software..or is this topic all bout forum lunatic?
There is a slight problem with uploads I think I wud like a pic of da ka'abah in Mecca plz
savior of the world. Our God. Jehovah God through Jesus Christ
Our Father in Hebrew
-
lordsprayer-hebrew.mp3 139 KB · 17 ↓
It didn't play just now — it may still be getting ready. or download it.
Dunrichie: pls can some1 upload Holy Bible application for 128x128 screen size
goto my profile then find my topic.. Good luck..gbuHummm nice topic
I love all god and believes