Faithfully-Journey
Highway run into the midnight
sun
Wheels go round and round
You're on my mind
Restless hearts sleep alone
tonight
Sending all my love along the
wire
They say that the road
ain't no place to start a family
Right down the line it's been you
and me
And loving a music man
ain't always what it's supposed to
be
Girl
you stand by me
I'm forever yours
faithfully
Circus life under the big top
world
We all need the clowns to make
us laugh
Through space and time
Always another show
Wodering where I am lost
without you
And being a part ain't easy on
this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in
love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you
Oh girl
you stand by me
I'm forever yours
faithfully
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh
faithfully
I'm still yours
I'm forever yours
Ever yours
faithfully
FAITHFULLY....
17 replies
122 views
Nice s0ng 
tnx, Sis. inlove?
inlove
to all the lovebirds out there
inlove STRINGS: nicE

tnx,bro.Laketempest:
i like it, good stuff.
thanks for liking the lyrics s0ng-drag-Wow!I was searching for this song lyrics..Thanks.
sweetdarylle: Wow!I was searching for this song lyrics..Thanks.
tnx for liking the lyrics s0ng,sis.. Ok,copy it the lyrics, Dnt miss it. Thanks to you to0 Woww gr8
.giveheart.
G0OD S0NG
Great song
Great bro
I did not hear,.
nice s0ng,,,
Beautiful lyrics song.
Nice song...