2WAP

Nob0dy sh0Uld tEst mE OR l muRD' Em

39 replies 378 views
#2
:'_*_':It ya br0da fr0m 9jiria evrib0dy LISTEN>> itS hip-h0p we're EATING nD Dats y am alwayz in da KITCHEN LISTEN,dis is hist0ry in da MAKING dis 4 ya niggaz dat are WISHING st0p HATING bitch. Am H0T ur're NOT.
#3
If u have m0v3d lik3 a TrAin-then u got to be INSAN3-i sniff rymes like COCIAN3-so watch ur damn MOUTH- go hide ur ass in a couch- dnt touch-but shine ur torch- in ma cHurHcH. smiley smiley
#4
blackgonline: :'_*_':It ya br0da fr0m 9jiria evrib0dy LISTEN>> itS hip-h0p we're EATING nD Dats y am alwayz in da KITCHEN LISTEN,dis is hist0ry in da MAKING dis 4 ya niggaz dat are WISHING st0p HATING bitch. Am H0T ur're NOT.
jst watch ur watery rythme,let me advice u jst go n do a little more practice coz u're wack. 25shot put u in a state of short REMEMBRANCE/call 911 for aid n AMBULANCE.
#5
Nigga am da KING/here cum tak my finger n wher me my RING/ur shxt u cal rhym ain even in da music TRAIN/get off my Zone els u wana die wt SHAME/trow frm 200storie,n scater ya BRAIN/u beta watch cuz wen nxt i visit dis zon for inspection,i'l mak it INSAIN/ smiley dnt smiley Wt my zone. smiley smiley cum test,urself u juz murdad! smiley smiley
#6
Shaev7: Nigga am da KING/here cum tak my finger n wher me my RING/ur shxt u cal rhym ain even in da music TRAIN/get off my Zone els u wana die wt SHAME/trow frm 200storie,n scater ya BRAIN/u beta watch cuz wen nxt i visit dis zon for inspection,i'l mak it INSAIN/ smiley dnt smiley Wt my zone. smiley smiley cum test,urself u juz murdad! smiley smiley
smiley Got da juice
#7
Hey fucks ur bars is suffering from FLOW^SLOW nt even fit 4 a RAP/send u in a pit n make friends wit CRAP/u don't knw wat 2 say cuz u're INSANE/d impact of my hell make u feel PAIN/pierce ur eyez wit my NAILS get BLINK witout u BLICK.....try harder blackgonline.
#9
Dis niggaz hav been c0mplaing fuck'n dem selves UP am hotta dan u s0 shut da fuck UP shaev7 u claiming to be ONTOP go ask ur mum cuz she was dis_virgined by my DOG i dnt care wat its gonna BE u bitches come suck my ass cuz it tastes like WE_E_D eleto,shaddy,hell bound get LOST u guys stinks more than a LOCUST u can call evribodi nd tell'em dat i said IT ur flow is basic nd mine is ACIDIC shaev7 tha uglyest rapper in this ZONE dnt test me cuz am never gonna walk ALONE am nt a GANJA PLANTER bt ma fl0ws get u high like a LADDER u should get lost cuz u've been caused by ur FATHER am tha only blackman dnt call me an AJERBORTA u bitches are around me cuz am in tha CENTRE hope u've heard of blood money recordz in tha hood of ATLANTA i've paid a lot of SACRIFICE and u shuld beta step ASIDE Guess wat? Am a lion So am alwayz gonna be tha champi0n FOOLS WITHOUT NO RULES,CAN'T EVEN PAY THEIR DUES.
#11
Blacg/blood money record guy ur fLOWZ ARE DEAD/am knw as d BLOODIEST a.k.a SANGUINARY wen we are done wit u,ur nxt home wil b the CEMENTARY. Be warned.SHEAV7,OUCH,HELLBOUND are.......
#14
HeLLboUND: Blacg/blood money record guy ur fLOWZ ARE DEAD/am knw as d BLOODIEST a.k.a SANGUINARY wen we are done wit u,ur nxt home wil b the CEMENTARY. Be warned.SHEAV7,OUCH,HELLBOUND are.......
Am begining 2 smelL s0m3 r3al Shxt! In h3re. But S0m1 is ab0ut 2 b3 t0ast3d lik3 A straY3D har3! H.B?... tak it 2
#16
Dnt g0 2 faR br0F(H.B,SH7,0CH),c0x I 2, am Pisst3d! I riD3 S0 RUFF WIt n0 gL0v3z,s0m1 tinkz im t0f/bt I, smiley g0nn drAIN thaT BL00d frM IM like THAT 4rm A cl0f! I riD3 PREety-B33ty-DIrty, c0x ma Bik3 aint g0t n0 clutH/I RIDE THRU YA CHURCH/I gat dah B3ST BIK3-G33r'n'CLutH(so let 'em hush!)/AM YA ITCHY NIGT-WARE, AM YA W0RST NIGT MARE! Ma lyricaL SLapz,makz ya D0py Eyez Clear/s0m1's iz stiL sitiN Dwn ON-A-LONG-THING c0x I guez 4 3very WAK0s, STpDTY W3 hav Sheared/4 EVery CRIMEZ We DID, 0th3rz hav ReaD/ma ranga,iz Reptigualizin ma Ang3R/Bt I dnt wann g3t n0 0ne ScarED/GUEZ U NEV KNw, I ch3w FL3sH LIK3 bR3AD/GU3Z U NEV KnW, 4 in2 Tha d3aD-Z0N3 ,U HAV TREAD/GU3Z U NEV knw, I sheav peepz 0fF Dah B0dy likE BEARD/I mak peepz DigG th3ir (6ft) lik3 SWeatin-Hares/I BUrn Humanz wiFT N0m3rcy, lik3 AN UNWANt3d Dr3sz/GUEZ U NEv kmw, I gat So many Bl0oodz Sh3D/MA D0GZ slep 0n ya Hairz DAT I pull3d lik3 Thr3ad/Gu3z u nev Knw I'HV GAT DAH BADD3ST EYEZ, MINE IS RED!!! smiley GUZ U NEVA KNW I JUST KILL3d u, & U'r3 DEAD!!! ssshhh...silience smiley GUEZ U NEV KNW, AM THA M0ST FEARD_THA M0ST-UNDARED I'wud luv 2 sH0W u s0m3 r3al SkulLZ, bt S0RRY, RGHT N0W, I'VE GAT BLOOD ON MA HANDZ! (haha) smiley ssssshhhhh!!!...rick06! smiley
#17
Im dt niga dt spit,i came bk 2tel dem haters hws 2b done. Ama rap hyer,dey call me rap messiah. Is me,OUCH muderfuckas,i rep d most hy.
#18
Sm p33ps jst spit shxt and end/ASKARI ama gonna make ur head KPARI^FARI^beat u up wit rythmn n SARY/u aint gat the SKILLS^TENASITY^i hav that ABILITY Skillz^flowz^rythm tite till u loose ur SALINITY. Its jst a tipe of the iceberg
#20
HellBound dont be happy you won a battle,Eleto is just a winkling.why not came face tha people that will kill you and send your Gadamn Body Home,Nigga stop runnin your stinkin mouth,this is a warning ASSHOLE Da Arrogant Millitant

Log in or join to reply.