watch colours tv on ur mobile free copy paste this link to ur mobile rtsp://79.125.95.101/broadcast/zenga001.rm and enjoy watchin live tv.
data charge may be apply,
colours tv on ur mobile free
70 replies
488 views
remember dont put http or www. Just put d link.
I clicked on it and my mobile got switch off..wat d u mean by"data charges may aply" nd wat is free?
Thanks bro,i needed one

Ok! Pay tu karega! Streaming ka server use nahy karna pardi ga idar! Web mai kiasa live tv deka ga!
ok' i'll try this
Jhon mere mobile ka bira Ghark honey say bach gaya
_WacHword:
I clicked on it and my mobile got switch off..
I clicked on it and my mobile got switch off..is dis workin on china mobi??
bolt: wat d u mean by"data charges may aply" nd wat is free?
data charge mean your internet rental for which series?
bolt: is dis workin on china mobi??
i think so,its workin n all 2G ,3G mobile Subscrib to pakat data farst!
What's this mean! I have in my mobile all setting complet! 
K2_BOY: Subscrib to pakat data farst!
What's this mean! I have in my mobile all setting complet! 
gul check ur internet settings again, and put dat link again Link is Eror! Go to moning! 
_Mr.Spic3_: gul check ur internet settings again, and put dat link again
ur mean streaming settings! Ok! 
K2_BOY: Link is Eror! Go to moning! 
Muje lagta hai! Mere nasib tv in mobile nahy hai! Anyway thankyou 
_Mr.Spic3_:
dont put http, www put only my link.
ha yaar wahy pasta kardeya-
rtsp://79.125.95.101/broadcast/zenga001.rm kambahat kam nahy karta ! Tu kia karey! my vodafone sim says
"unsupported scheme"
bolt: my vodafone sim says
"unsupported scheme"
all network allowed to watch.