You asked me what I want
You asked me what I need
It's nothin' you can buy
My heart's not ruled by greed
I dont love a diamond
Diamonds you see through
I want you to hold me
I want you to be true
Refrain:
Give me the gift of love
Look me in the eyes
Say,I'm the one you're dreamin of
That it be the best surprise
Gift me the gift of your sweet love
In the light of the day
In the darkest night
Like the colors of the sun
The feelings in your heart
It's all I want from you
And when the sky is dark
I'll have you beside me
Who could ask for more
I'll just wear a smile
when you walk in the door
(Repeat Refrain)
"The Gift of Love"
13 replies
105 views
Wonderful!
Nice one my best!
nice s0ng.
it's a nice s0ng. 
I like it.
Nice song sis 
STAIN:
bro kep it up.
Think much about luv
so nice lyrics..
give me link