Yeah! The Rules:
Verses 2 each (1 Post=1 Verse)
48 hours (2days limit)
Prize:100+ to the winner....
Judges:Shaev7,Black List3d,and Ceejay.
Pls no interference until after BATTLE
ha HA ha
Spit it out!...
FOLLOW THE RULES
edited...dat guy Eleto didnt signed in tha touRNEY
Underground ~vs~ rickosi4eva_Dwizzard
17 replies
322 views
This topic is closed to new replies.
und3rgr0und, ...ssshh...listin car3fully ITZ DAH GR0UND UND3R YA MOTH3rz_LanD! C0m3 cl0s3 t0 tha d00r&Listin
(~~~~) 'THA CHAIN-SAW IN THA SLAUGTHER H0US3/ THA V0ICE OF YA D3AD GRAND_M0TH3R D0WN!'
w3 ELD3RZ say, 'if a child tri3s t0 knw wat kill3d hz farda,dat sam3 thng g0nn kill im t00'
ya thnk yasef brAV3, bt ya dnt knw ya walking_al0n3 t0 tha path_way 0f tha D3Ad'z_CAV3!
'A STUBB0RN FLY F0LL0WZ 'd C0rp3z t0 tHA gRAV3!' /amma g0nn gv3 y0 wat ya want c0x I knw ya dnt wanna b3 sAV3D! y0 hav s33med lik3 a G0liath 4 l0ng & nw Amma g00n tak3 ya d0wn lik3 DAVE!...
...thez 'r3 dah d3s0luti0n 0f Ma INTR0DUCTI0N & witf n0 furth3r INSTRUCTI0N RESY, ...W3 M0V3 T0 dAH unpatheTic_D3STRUCTI0N?!!... ....
Am tha king 0n tha thr0n3! /wen I s3at 0n ma thr0n3, /I h3ar u gr0an /u gr0an 0va ma fl0wz/ cox u'r3 unda ma N0s3 /ya unda ma f33t /ya unda tha gr0und f33ling tha H3at 0f ma B3ATz!! am speeding 0n ma speed lan3/c0x itz g0t s0mthng 2 d0 wit tha SPIRITZ GAM3! /and w3n ma b3atz dr0p 3v3ryb0dy g03s INSAN3!!!
MA HARD-C0R3, IZ A HARD-D00R SCRATCHIN YA UGLY FAz3 wift MA RAPP-CLAW/S0 HARD, S0 HARD-C0R3! S0 RAW, S0 RAPP-RAW C0X MA FL0Wz is THA RappD00r!!!
amma p0ur 0n ya b0dy, /a h0t toddy /c0x u aint n0b0dy /killin u! Dragin ya us3l3z c0rp3'z tummy /0ff tha l0bby! I dnt wanna knw ya dumbAZZ nam3! c0x itz aint gat a part d0 in thz gam3! ap3 rapist '3m all tha sam3! I wanna b3 d0n3 wift u,s0 am st00pinG s0 L0w, wift ma fl0wz s0 lay ya bald h3ad l0w 4 'd KING
am tha fr3sh b0n3,
tha r3d b0n3,
tha fr3sh br0,
tha thr3sh-H0ld, tha S.0.F.L.Y ric! /4g3t ab0ut tha ' OSI ' bC0x I 4g0t 2 pull-0ut ya Murdaz F0sills/4dat I l0ck3d u wit 'da sm0k3 0f ya Fardaz t3s_tis R0AsTING!
....Underground its yr turn.
Just a min. Let me show you nitwits how its done!
Am tha Lord of the undaground tha realest hip-hop MISSIONARY/
my style aint CONTEMPORARY but rather hip-hop REVOLUTIONARY /
Yo STUPIDITY can only be emphasized by yo lyrical IMBECILITY/
and yo whackness is irreversible like severe OBESITY/
Am LYriCallY RefLEx;so ComPLEx am considered 2wap-raps BLUEPRINT/
take a HINT coz I PerPLeX with my lyrical Prowess and puchlines that cause yo ass SQUINT/
Am hip-hop DiViNE causing yo stupid ass style to LyriCAlly SuBliME/
Yo raps weakest link so cut yoself from the ViNE and bow down to me coz am PriME/
Stop stinkin up tha joint; coz yo stupefied lyrics n rhymes should be considered a CriME/
When I spit yo heart POUNDs faster than a dog in tha Dog-POUND/
Just like salt to a WOUND I cause pain that might cause you not to perform next ROUND/
UNDERGROUND lyrically GROUNDed yo stupid ass to tha GROUND pounded yo mouth with punchlines now you cant produce a SOUND/
SpellBOUND all emcees when I grab the mic; and when I leave most of dem are still left DuMbFOUND/
Bitch you should just feeL-ME coz even if you could: you just cant kill-ME/
Now what you gonna do except for your second verse to copy-ME/
but even if you do you can never beat-ME but rather be a wannabe-ME.
blah,blah,blah black sh33p I knw u'hv gat a w0und!
U knw wat? Ya jst Kized tha wr0ng ass!_ thz aint no disZ/cos am fill ya m0uf-latrin3 WitH buncH3z 0f RAT shxt s0 l mak ya eat 'em lik cHRuncH3Z.
u'r3 und3r-d-grnd bt am und3r-d- W0rld! feel ma rapp-hard-c0re itz s0 raw! I sr0tonize ya sCr0tum/deviatin spiritual ma Mem0randum/punchin ya with d most unPOPula disease CAN-D0-M0N-IUM /u'r3 m0st wanted rabbIT rapist UnD3R-D-GRanD/n0 w0unda dre aint n0 rabbit und3r-d-gr0und.
DNT STAR3 AT M3! (rabbit friker) IF U CANT CHANG3 MA FACE, FACE 'D CHANGE!!!!
u dnt play trickz c0s u aint betta dan a burnt Dik!! u s0 cycliCK!/u're a rat prik,thz tim3,amma g0nn spar3 u ma rapz/al am g0n d0 is lay ma trAP!/ya mam t0d me ya a big fish wrapd/I g0t u blind wit ma rapp rayz/dat waz hw u failed thz Rat-racE/NW is 'd lat3r dayz/& amma finish ya 0ff wit0ut d3lay/
ya rap mak ma rappz s0 cruD3/AM finish ya 0ff lik I Shud/amma lezz ma bullz & d0G 2 rid3 ya gal til sh3 g3tz rud3! In ma slaugter r00m,sh3 metz h3r d00m as ma RYHN0 p0ns 0n h3r 2 end h3r starrin @ tha m00n s0 s00n! s0 wat ya g0nn d0 DUDE?!
PR3TENc!
letz pretnd I aint killin ya/letz pretnd u aint feelin me/pretnd I aint skinin ya S0ul/letz pretnd I didnt win 'd Str33tz.RAp.g0D award/lik ma lyrikz dnt sim2 ya lik br0k3n glazes/pretnd ma dogz dnt rap3 ya aunt/ma bullz dnt stray ya wif3y/lik u aint feelin ma flwz/u cnt l3vel m3 cx u cnt hv a d0upe. U dnt evn knw watz a s0ap& al ya H0mmiz kip calin ya Z0mbi3/u'r ma puppyd0g r3memba?I chain ya lik ma d0g SC00BY!
Letz pretnd u didnt gr0w up by catz Milk/bcx da way u luk iz bcx ya feed 0n blakSHXT!
Pretnd Am ya KING/tha PING wh0 s3atz 0n tha thr0n3 wift 3-BLAKchettaz lafin at ya shxty fl0wz/lik am nt 0n thr0n wit ma cr0wN & lik I dnt mak rappaz say yo in ma stereo/ MA MUSIK IN YA AREA, ma FLWZ S0 IN YA EAR LIK A STEREO/MA FLWZ IN YA FUNERAL YA PAR3NTz c0m3 b3G M3 TO P3RF0RM AT YA BURIAL!
wen u d0 ya thng ma Chetaz&3ld3rz LaFT c0x ya s00 DAFHT!
Rt.In ma pee
WiSHed I neuA diD THz t0 U '...GRND' I spiLT ya p00r BLood 0n ma n3w slevevz-rapSHIrXT It SMElz lik3 raTSHXT!
DAMMMN!?!
u disseD Tha WR0Ooong MathaFAka!!
.wtf. All you could come up with was rabbit fucker and then ended yo rap playing pretend!! Its apity!
What aload of crap!
my verse next!
To me you the only RabBiT-FUCKER;the only certified WANKER/
mUthaFUCKer challenging me was yo stupidest idea coz its gon be a DizaSTER/
I bring hard core shxt while all you do iz play PreTEnD/
Youre like a JuVeNILe to me,the best you do iz play PreTEnD to ConTEnD/
When am done itll be The-END of YOU;cause you more harm - no one will wanna look at YOU/
My 1st verse DeMORALizED YOU that even yo fuckin mum cant even loot at YOU/
My style comes EnCryptTED that most you bitchez cant DeCIPHER my CyPHER/
Now youre getting LyriCAlly TERRORizeD pliz dont be scared like CaSpER/
My CHEMestrY wid da mic is CHEMicallY inseparable coz am tha lyrical TRanSpondER/
PoNDER this in yo mind next time you wanna face you lyrical ExeCUTioNER/
Am tha Hip-Hop comMISSIONer on a MISSION to murder any lyrical ConTENDeR/
You sound like a JaCK-aSS, so keep off my biz before I JerCK-that-aSS/
When I PaSS you better bow coz am way above yo ClaSS/
Dont PISS me off bitch or youll be drinking PISS when I PISS; better yet cut your ass up into PISSES(pieces)/
My sKiLLs cant be RATED coz am way up there its even harder to be CaLcuLATED/
Yo sKiLLs are eMaciATED just one punchline from me and they will be EVAPouRATED
Next time time bring me some more hardcore SHIT/I dont need those weak grammar school SPIT/with puches that dont HIT/or bitch you gonna feel the wrath of my lyrical WHIP-of-WIT
Game over!
Judges Pliz!
***GAME OVER***
JUDGES WE RE ALL WAITIN
i'll judge by the end of tha day...
Waoh dat aint cool
Resphanto46: Waoh dat aint cool
One vote by d 1st judge SHAEV7 has gone to UNDERGROND
Well let's wait for d 2nd judge black_list3d ...........waitinricko waz hard in his 1st verse
2nd waz weak
unda waz hard in hz 2nd
okay.
Ricko's 1vrse was good,i can see ya improving 4rm da last time..now u throwing punches flows..nice,keep it up...but ricko's 2nd vrse was weak..like shaev's said u were tinkin of words,n that part kill ya..keep advancing..
Unda 1st vrse was ill with those pnches n metaphores, n he killed ya wit da 2nd one...
So i go 4 unda..keep it up
FINAL JUDGE:
UNDERGROUND WINZ!