The cheapest nokia s60 phone
27 replies
376 views
This topic is closed to new replies.
I dnt think there is, except u want 2 go 4 fairly uzd 1s.
I dont think dere is nokia s60 which worth N8000
save more lol
they is even below it. just follow this portal
I don't think so...
Yeah,there shld be.But d tokunbo grade 2 types are actually leadin dat category
My guy u can go 4 Nokia 6600(symbian)is worth less than 8000,but b4 u buy it seek 4 advice 4rm dos dat has already used it..
U can see an s40 phone at the rate price of #8,000 talkless of s60
Go 4 belgium 
Save more moni buddy
Maybe if you go for a second-hand one.
U need to save more money, that amount can only get u very old models 3650, 7610, 6630, 6600, 6680 which are morbidly slow, I mean most of them cant even drive a 1gig memory card. I dont even think these phones are still in market. Save a little bit more and get used N70 at least. Good luck.
opt for e63 or c series fone
Im dnt knw wat u say tel me again
I wonder how much N8000 worth here in my currency. Could you covert it into US dollar and I'll do the calculations later?
Nokia c5 is s60 n it costs 7500rs or 80 in UK.. I'm sure this is the only s60 phone wit 3G facility available in market wit low cost. And this phone even supports pdf files
I bought my nokia 3110c for 16000ngn from a company when the actual price was just 14000. How do you think of getting a symbian phone of 8000.
Lacking vibrant poster
Save more money lol
non for dat price. Save at least #25000
unless u want a fairly used ph0ne.