This one is didicated to my lovely OCEANGODDES!
Heyyyyyyy ayyyyyyyy ooooooooo
Ohhhh yehhhhh
Ohhhh yehhhhh
Luv you, I luv you,
I luv you, I luv you, yaaayyiii
All my ladies, all my ladies knooow
Cure again! Yayiiiiii
[Chorus:]
Anytime you need a lover call on me
I'll be waiting
Anytime you need a lover call on me
My heart is aching
Calllllll on me
Anytime you want to
Calllll on me
Baby girl I want you
Uh huhhhhh
[Verse 1:]
We grew together from way back when
She was 9 and I was 10
She use to be my next door neighbour
She even went to school
With my sister Makayda (yeaaaa)
Now we're two grown folks
Years gone by an we still keep close
Loving me... I'm loving herrrrr
Me sayyyy, I just want you to knowww
That I love you soooooo
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Chorus:]
Anytime you need a lover call on me
I'll be waitin
Anytime you need a lover call on me
My heart is achin
Calllllll on me
Anytime you want to
Calllll on me
Baby girl I want you
Uh huhhhhh
[Verse 2: Phyllisia]
Lovin like they never seen
We were young and playing gamess
I felll in lovvveeee
The first time I saw you
And I don't ever worry
Cause I know I can call you (yayyyyyy)
And now were two grown folks
Years gone by and we still keep close
He's lovin me... I'm lovin him
The same kind
[Chorus:]
Anytime you need a lover call on me
I'll be waitin
Anytime you need a lover call on me
My heart is achin
Calllllll on me
Anytime you want to
Calllll on me
Baby boy I want you
(Vese 3)
Now we've reached so far (reached so far)
We won't turn back again (yayyiii)
Love... Loving you (loving yoou)
There is no hateeee (no hate, no hate, no hate)
No hate for youuuu
Heyyyyyyyyyy
[Outro:]
Anytime you need a lover call on me
'I'll be waitin
Anytime you need a lover call on me
My heart is achin
Calllllll on me
Anytime you want to
Calllll on me
Baby girl I want you
Uh huhhhhh.
Saleem & Shelly forever 
JAH CURE "call on me"
24 replies
173 views
Love u 3
Really nice bro
you're the best
WoWww 
sweet_poison: Love u 3
This is all above love
Good. You make your girl happy
U sound well
Nice topic bro !! KeEp it up
lol...am api 4 u guys
Gosh
these guys are mad in love. . . .
these guys are mad in love. . . .vry nic
this is so sweet
Nice and sweet lyrics -drag-bro
Rurebishi
Ajibola: Gosh
these guys are mad in love. . . .
its 2lovewapworld.c0m
these guys are mad in love. . . .haris:
pagal
pagala
Wow! A very romantic drag0n!
i wish to hear drag0n's voice singing a s0ng to his queen.
Wow beautiful song bro. 
Nice s0ng lakey