A high tech pc/video game. 3D graphics and high colour resollution.
The game is a thriller and horor like game as there are some stages that are horor. Action like scene and combat moves with gruesome/violent killing with bartins,knives,crowbare and othe sharp objects. Also with guns shooting and spraying enemies. With a guidians directin CASH where to go to and what to do.
Does anybody the download link for this game in pc version part 2?
MAN HUNT
10 replies
143 views
How do you see this game? Have u played it before?
No i havent but it seems intresting.just searching for it
No i havent but it seems intresting.just searching for it.
I hvnt seen
Very interesting n fun playin. So real cuz of the convasation.
Why don't u check coolrom.com for pc games and video games? U cn find dis one there
I got man hunt part 2
Havent seen
I dont"no
not bad nd no good