HNIC7 vs rickosi4eva_Dwizzard
10 replies
300 views
This topic is closed to new replies.
my V3rse 2,IS making m3 thirst t00!/1,1,1,2/datz the way it g03s Dud3/I dnt 3at F00d/I drink AnD U know what I drink? -shutup1- V0dka bL00D///S0 wat! If dnt win 3arth, I buy it!/ma lyrics talk 2 u like dey were Human. S0 dnt bite dem/U said Wizzards aint real? Go ahed & try 'em/I heard U cant eat Human Flesh? jst Fry 'em.[/b]
In ma musical studio, dnt come coz I aint trading no lyrical serial Item/So Nice dat ya been surounded by Butterfies? Leave 'em dnt Drive 'em/
[url] The Most R3maRkable Mr. Incr3dible(M.I)-br0ke into tha Cr0wd Mentality /but Here Iam questioning Humanity Reality/quality/braking proud Fatanity/tinkin abt Human Canality/I brot abt human maternity/made trival & cordite issues a f0rmality/p30pl3 b3 scared dat am Wanna Gonna Take tha Planetary/coz am makin Humans realize dat Jesus died on tha Cr0X of calvary/4 0nce & 4 eternity/stand 4 reality & nt 4 vanity/falacies/salaries/gazing @ gallaries/diaries/fellaries/ferraries/datz if ya bLive in 0rginality/& nt 0ridinality...S00 4 betta reasonablity/I tarred tha Str33t 0f Cr3diblity...
4 verily/verily dis's a S0und Brutal Mentality/am sorri questioning ur sanity/but ya dnt rilly hav 2 b3 politically dwn like Clint0n Hillary /r3adin ma lyrics, WHY YA HALLARING? /nt surprised am d0ing ma thing & p3ople ar3 gathering/dis's an acc3s0ry 0utta ma F0rmality/just 2 triLL ya Fantacy/
THIS IS AN 3M3RG3NCY/ASKING F0R YA 3ffic3ncy!
...LIST3N 2this lasT 3rupti0n!/...I jst g0t maself a n3w rid3/itz call3d D 3ND OF DISCUSSI0N/WWELL this shud be tha 3nd 0f 0ur Dicussi0n!
Oh sh!t SORE LOOSER u are. Wait a min, ur MUMS BREASt is my cushin pillow datz wher i LAY MY HEAD/dis whol 'whack' u drop u cald dhat 'smack' homo ima SLAIN YA HEAD/i ain even got PUNCH/by u man whrz my LUNCH/ds bitchaz niga juz gav me dis batl cuz he juz FLOPD/i remain HNIC u remain lame as my words shal prone 2u a CLUTCH/niga ~rickosi~ nah ya ~dick-ossi- 4eva Dlizzard/luk @yur rhymez how u drop~em so why wil i fil~em ful of wasted meats n gizzard/dis ~idiot~ got no single RAP-CULTURE/im treat d way it shud b cuz im abt 2get hs RAP-TORTURED/nigga juz ~SPIT~2 lame verses wtout waitin 4ME/niga if ya dont kno afta 1 u wait 4me to ~SPIT~b4 u reply TO ME/if shaev wana take note it wud hav bin a walk over 4ME/dropin 2^VERSIEY~ ain even ~CLASIC~so fake lyk ruber PLASTIC/flows so ~PASSIVE~get kild by my ACTIVE Rhymes lyk~NAS~SICK~ swallowin urs in ^PARKS^of JURASSIC/am an adict 2ds rap LYKMYDOPE~wen i smoke it getz u CHOKE/all ya did were mer freestyles ain even got da SCOPE of handlin real battl FLOWS/now u wt a betta OPPONENT u felin da rap SHOCK/i got a CANTOMENT 4my words anytime i cn kil wt my GLOCK/lemme juz gv u d grace here cuz u INCOMPETENT so u wont get STOCK HERE!
HNIC REP...
WAIT 4DA END VERZ!
I fink i juz finish 'EATIN' so leme wrap da 'WASTE' n trow em 2my DOGS/i got nuffin mur 2 'SPIT' cuz it'l b a 'WASTE' if dnt take my DRUGS/am sure u won't get it cuz u rap DECLINE u nid a rap ~dick~ so u wont gt~TION~in dis di~NARY/im 2 fit 4dis so i kill ~quick~ wtout remorse cuz ur ~portion~ends in ds semi~NARY/u alrdy in my "ARSENAL" al i nid 2do i ~lit~da gass to curz ~xplosion~dnt phuk wt me da rap mili~TARY/i gues da judges ar waitin 4me 2 ~hit~u wt last ~version~b4 u b sent pack of dis rap legen~DARY/i luv ^SLIM SHADY^cuz he said ur PALMZ AR SWEATY/niga wen u voice out on stage niggas run cuz u MOUTHS SMELLIN/d words won't com cuz u scream n SHOUT YELIN/i bliv nw u feel real
since d begn of da TOURNAMENT/i only pity elfuego cuz he got nufin 2spit against hs OPONENT/hes alrdy dead whil i spun my web 2u trappd ya ina NET/haha...do ya wan me 2flip 2end diss?/i gues its gona mak ur bladder burzt n force ya 2piss/
in a casket^u find nufin bt deadbodies lyk ya assthreat^hey dicko c my locket^a hundred 4a packet^of punches u cnt even stndit^cum leme solidify~ds shxt cuz u abt 2get purify~wt dis rhymez i simplify~4u whil i amplify~da tune wt gr8 baptism i sanctify~u wt punches~sieze ya windpipe til u dnt respire~ur whol aspire~ends here try 2inspire~again deeply cuz it populary said u'l get ur desire~wen i phukin retire~frm da rapbattlezone's empire!
GO LEARN HOWTA PUNCH,CUZ DIS ENDS UR RACE!
YOU LOOZE!
H.N.I.C REP... 
Gues dis guy HNIC cudnt resist...RICKO wat hapend 2ya punchez?
I vote 4 HNIC7. Judges please.
If u can't beat them u join them! PROPZ 2 HNIC7
I vote for Rick 
HNIC7 he knows how to kick butts. 
FINAL JUDGEMENT:
metaphores:HNIC.
personalz:HNIC
punchlinez:HNIC.
Ricko neva gave punchlines in dis one. You wer jus freestyling.
At the begining of the 2nd vaz,hnic came wt metaphores,punchin metaphores.
HNIC KILLED THE FLOWS.
HNIC GOES THROUGH!
It was a good fight bck.