What's your favourite season?
73 replies
404 views
I only know about rain and sun since i live in the caribbean
but i like the sun more cuz i can have fun in the sun with my queen and my princess 
I like winter...
I like all of them
i like every season.coz every season has its own meaning..n evry season is beautifull in its on way........
.......NOT
winter.
Raining season
Anyone i find my self in.
i like summer..i cant tell u the reason but give u one hint;Swimming-pool
I was just kidding..i really like Summer.
none. wen its hot its hot. wen it cold its too cold. it neva rains but it pours. so none of the above.
i love rain
bLaCk_LiSt3d: i like every season.coz every season has its own meaning..n evry season is beautifull in its on way........
.......NOT
.,Summer
Summer,because its more romantic.
i like all seasons bt dr s 1 s gud like summer coz we cn hav fun wd our friends.
I like all,cos i like appreciating God work.
i like rainy season and spring. .
Not sure which one because I haven't experienced seasonal weather. But I like autumn and I get the feeling that autumn would be nice. It's sentimental and I love the rusty colours. 
Summer here in sa and winter back in sub-continent.
Summer and winter