You are the treasure that I seek
you were close to me yet I did not know
The love that I seek for many years was right beside me yet I couldn't feel it
when I close my eyez I see you come into me my girl
I didn't know it my heart breaking to wish my girl
when the breeze of love blow into me my girl
I thought it was an everlasting love
But it hurts me to see you go
You make me cry
when you say im going I cry
when you left me alone...
I wish i wish I can hold you close once again to my heart
You make me cry
when you say im going I cry
when you left me alone
I wish I wish I can hold you close once again to my heart.

TREASURE
6 replies
93 views
.sad.
.sad.
.sad.
bLaCk_LiSt3d: .sad.
.sad.
.sad.
oh wrong one
Oh god very sad lyric bro.
but nice.
bLaCk_LiSt3d:
-pee-

i think you just know two smiley only its -pee- or Sad song .cry.