2WAP

I swear;)

19 replies 133 views
#1
Lyrics of the above attached song is as follows. . . . "I swear by the moon n the stars in the sky. And i swear like the shadow that's by ur side. I see the questions in ur eyes. I know what's weighin on ur mind. You can be sure i know my part coz i stand beside u through the years. You'll only cry those happy tears and though i make mistakes i'll never break ur heart. I'll give u everythin i can. I'll build ur dreams wit these two hands we'll hang memories on the wall and when(and when) just the two of us are there you won't hav to ask if i still care. Coz as time turns the page my Love won't age at all. And i swear by the moon n the stars in the sky i'll be there(i'll be there) i swear(and i swear) like the shadow that's by ur side i'll be there(i'll be there) for better or worse till death do us part i'll love u wit every beat of my heart i swear"smiley Love u alot maheen mwah. . . .

Log in or join to reply.