Tha GaMe~tHe rUlEz~uR dUTy!
89 replies
690 views
This topic is closed to new replies.
Please bad rapping not allow and papping that will hurt your patner is not allow here.
BEST OF LUCK
_KJOE_: please bad rapping not allow and papping that will hurt your patner is not allow here.
BEST OF LUCK
what u mean?I thought you are making a rule
Oh no i don't understand oooo pls pm me to make me understand o,tanx
bring it on
i jst wonda? will dis game eva cum 2 an end cuz non of da competitions seems 2 get thr, EG: elfuego's comp, by da way who won? u stil got pluses 2 award son...
D game is on
How do we play it?
More drama,mr play,hiphop is alive
Im nt hapy wit wt im seein in d competitxn,wr did all those guyz kom 4rm,dey shuld hv testd dem b4 dey start competn,meeeennn,it sucks,huhh.
StOp iT!! IF u tHinK U GoNnA MaKe a PrOfiT,I DoN'T Know wHaT The HeLL is stOPpiNg ya!FLaMeZ Is waTchInG YA!!
Ouch: Im nt hapy wit wt im seein in d competitxn,wr did all those guyz kom 4rm,dey shuld hv testd dem b4 dey start competn,meeeennn,it sucks,huhh.
its open to all, you afraid of the new guyz? If not let them be, if they break any rules they'll be DQ, if you break any you'll get DQ too, but i'm hoping a good play from you mate Ok,let dm play,dey ar all gud,i startd somewr,afterall all is fair in war,wishn us d best of luck
Wanna play d game ,but dont understand d rule of d game.
I am danger rapper
smokey_Mc_pod...: i jst wonda? will dis game eva cum 2 an end cuz non of da competitions seems 2 get thr, EG: elfuego's comp, by da way who won? u stil got pluses 2 award son...
n0body. . . . Topik cl0sed
d c0mp waz 4 25days, i let it stay longer bt stil n0n o' ya did nufin.
Only Ricko and U.
So n0 pluses chumpYal wasen't coperative,do dis n get d award.
Dis thread ain supoz 2b 4mere discuzion,its 4d rulez n regulation amendments n cmplains!
That's
gud
and ok
shacc: I am danger rapper
shacc u danger but proof mehn,
I believe yah gonn do som hard knock on yaz,
if non3's c0nting on you, I am!
Dnt let me dwn.