ox: key bolti tu
cow: key me bOlu
ox: sun
cow:suna
ox: aati key ghosala
cow: key karu aake me ghosla
ox: ghosle me jayange gober failayange masti karene or key
jokes
26 replies
274 views
I can't even understand what you mean.
RAMBLESKILLCKY: I can't even understand what you mean.
... He is using hindi song.... This topic only 4 indian ... Moov international forumI dont get it.why using ur language?
the p0lice ph0ned me this m0rning and t0ld me dat my d0g chased a guy with his bicycle...
i said: n0 way my d0g d0nt even have a bicycly...
hehehe both r funny

Its bad but i will smile 
Plz mak us undastd.
Funny 
-wakaka-
kayusfrank: I dont get it.why using ur language?
its hindi sOngsjacki:
the p0lice ph0ned me this m0rning and t0ld me dat my d0g chased a guy with his bicycle...
i said: n0 way my d0g d0nt even have a bicycly...
thanshacc: Its bad but i will smile 
oh really accha hai. ati ka ghoshala 
I only understand English...
jacki:
the p0lice ph0ned me this m0rning and t0ld me dat my d0g chased a guy with his bicycle...
i said: n0 way my d0g d0nt even have a bicycly...
hahahahahahagOOd One brO keep iT up 
Dora4u: plz mak us undastd.
it's hindi language_mAiLs_: gOOd One brO keep iT up 
thankyou