This may sonund unreal, but it's very current. It's all about receiving a text message from MTN on the above topic,and you are on your way to surfing the net freely and unlimitedly. My own text message came on the 7/10/2010. I was giving one week free internet surfing.Can you believe this? I'm surfing live and direct now, with my lappy, no anonymous web proxy software. Attention! have you received this text? If you have not, I'm afraid, this might not work for you. Confirm this post pls, and prove me right or wrong... cheers!
::Mtn offers free unlimited internet surfing::
44 replies
541 views
i dont think so
i recieved my own and it ends yesterday what else again
Havent on mine
yeah, am using it right now
it free and reliable
them never send me
I've not receive any o.
Still enjoying my bundle 4rm mtn.
yeh is really cool
Guyz my remaining 1MB was exahausted lyk 2hrz after d expiring date. And it stoped. Itz tiring me. But why's dat na? It wasn't renewed.can any1 help here?
I bliv u subscribe for 1 week which is 400
Yes is true
Yes is real,mtn gve my bro,bt me yet
Did u guys use mtn bundle ,maybe that's why they give u free online time, Cos i never use bundle
BarbertoV: I bliv u subscribe for 1 week which is 400
no bro, i nly do dat of 1 week.u are mising
dareyboy: Did u guys use mtn bundle ,maybe that's why they give u free online time, Cos i never use bundle
i tink datz d reasn 4 dis free nline time day ar avingdareyboy: Did u guys use mtn bundle ,maybe that's why they give u free online time, Cos i never use bundle
i tink datz d reasn 4 dis free nline time day ar avingU are very right it is free and it downloads wella it is until u receive the message b4 u can surf freely on the net
Can i use d bundle on my computer?