spiritual feelings!!
16 replies
186 views
Hmm let me think, not really 
sunnyraj: do u hav evr feel tht someone is near u..but u cnt see tht person with human eyes??
yeah a few times..And such people or things are called polter..gei..sts, yeah poltergeists is wat they're called, I got a dvd of a movie made on them 
I am not, but anyone who is passing through that is already inicheated to the spirit world. As time goes on such person will seeing such spiritual things alone.
in india there r some places u can feel it
Yeh 5 year ago ..cnt forgt dat nyt..u u u u 

No i have'nt feel such a thing before.
never..
In a way i do sense danger by people in the real world sometime before i see it, eg if i am at the bank and or work or something and there is someone or something dangerous i might be able to sense it before i see the actual danger, not all the times but sometime.
Nice t0pic
No nd never experience it....
I feel my gurdian angel is beside me
I mean angel michael
never xperienced ...
not really
never