I just saw dog standing dark shadow n then dog jumps of sofa from sleep behind me. Creepy. I was sure of shadow was dark just like mine sharpei. Weird indeed.
dog 2places sametime
19 replies
164 views
Its just a dog
dont be sacred
the spirt of a dog can move quicker then the physical dog
dogs posseses demonic supernatural powers..
Spoon: the spirt of a dog can move quicker then the physical dog
shadow walked from bedroom. Dog was at livingroom sofa sleeps.D0nt be scared
trakkerterrorist: shadow walked from bedroom. Dog was at livingroom sofa sleeps.
demon dog ..im 100% sure bout it.Good night 
A Devil dog,watch out
Thats the D E V I L, BEWARE ! HE can enter to ur body and effect to ur brain by ordering u to do bad things like killing ...
trakkerterrorist: I just saw dog standing dark shadow n then dog jumps of sofa from sleep behind me. Creepy. I was sure of shadow was dark just like mine sharpei. Weird indeed.
a shadow depends on the source of light on that place and the angle of the viewer.Dog spirit protects the whole house
KiNg_S@ul: Dog spirit protects the whole house
or ghost plays with me. Thats new for menxt time..u'll see 3 dogs at the same time...mwahahahahaha
Daredevil: a shadow depends on the source of light on that place and the angle of the viewer.
no shadow walk from dark corner. When dog sleepsThat was me The VimPirE. I will suck all your blood my baby
Its just a dog
Bye the way nice t0pic
Its just a dog
Good night...