INTRODUCTION!
14 replies
384 views
ThankGod we'al getin Beta/growin greata/feelin Younga/thaxGod 4 our Shelta/giv him praise 4 our Genda/nw we sayin wat shal I renda?/we al different/ya sista/mayb Amanda/and d other Stela/am nt tryin 2 cr8t asunda/bt wantin 2 detonate Mental blounda/coz we wipe Stubborn axx wit anaconda/
Am an Icelander/Am a Sky diver/I drive TOYOTA HighLander/wen I wanna ulter brains/I dnt nid a ScrewDRIVER/Nw ya head's torn/& I'll do a Re-tear/coz I knw dat U fear/and I dare Like a Deer. Thumbsup
DEDICATED
2 Our new MOD
rickosi4eva&eva&eva_tiln-eva
ThankGod we'al getin Beta/growin greata/feelin Younga/thaxGod 4 our Shelta/giv him praise 4 our Genda/nw we sayin wat shal I renda?/we al different/ya sista/mayb Amanda/and d other Stela/am nt tryin 2 cr8t asunda/bt wantin 2 detonate Mental blounda/coz we wipe Stubborn axx wit anaconda/
Am an Icelander/Am a Sky diver/I drive TOYOTA HighLander/wen I wanna ulter brains/I dnt nid a ScrewDRIVER/Nw ya head's torn/& I'll do a Re-tear/coz I knw dat U fear/and I dare Like a Deer. Thumbsup
DEDICATED
2 Our new MOD
rickosi4eva&eva&eva_ tiln-eva

congrats dawg... hope things r goin 2 move smoothly in da zone 4 nw on
At last we gonna experience real change. Hope it works bro, Congrats.Congrats bro,cn c d new lukz,belv dat u n UNDERGROUND wil b a gud combination. Chow
Go boy,d sky is ya shootin point.
Congrats!
MOD UPDATES!
Unbeleivable, and extreemely whoo0. One of us here have been appointed by the admin 2asist me for the revitalisation of this zone. He is new,intellegent,smart and rapminded. All we all need to do is welcome our new and my asistant Mod, Resphanto.
He now a mod/staff of 2wap.
Yo bro,from me,im sayin a big welcome n congrat. Happy 
Lets h0pe and pray
Waoh dat really quick n fast.congratz Ressy d main man,guess we hav to celebrate dis wif a battle,so atleast u can also moderate hell.well u doing a great job.
Da Arrogant Millitant
Waoh! dats really quick n fast.congratz Ressy d main man,guess we hav to celebrate dis wif a blood spillin battle,so atleast u can also moderate hell.well u ar doing a great job.
Da Arrogant Millitant
Thumbs up homie
they are gone
trakkerterrorist: they are gone
Once upon a time