How to chat online on facebuk thru phone
35 replies
522 views
Go to this website on ur phone m.facebook.com
Hav logged in to fbk but no thread to click to see online freind
Use wapgem cheat
Ok guys
Server.Wapgem...../pho...
Tanx i knw it
Hey tanx i hav try it tanx bro
I have learn from it too
I will try it too
i need help to chat online at facebook
Pls give me d wapgem cheat.ej
u cnt do that with mobile facebook site,simply log on to full syt
U cant chat on facebook wit mobile.
Use ebudy where u can only chat with ur friends connected on facebk
Use wap.tjat.com
Guy try ebuddy.com
How can i cheat on facebook using nokia 2626
Dis guys r very funny, fcbk is nt 4 guys, it meant 4 gurls, cuz fcbk is nt 4 dating, is 4 searchn old frnds dat has get lost, and if u know u wan chat wit ur online card & money beggers i wil advise u 2 go 2 cyber cafe & buy time.
I dont think that it will be possible
It is never done