THE MOST DEADLIEST FISH IN THE OCEAN
29 replies
298 views
Whaoh! Well most people know dat already, but gr8 topic though
Not deadliest its just know fact
Nature forum the best place to move
I dont know more about ocean creature.... Ask oceangoddes she better reply u
the m0st weird and agressive creatures, dey eat n sw0ll0w anything dat cums in der way, even the divers stainless steel suits dat dey wear underwater,i saw h0w they rip it apart and sw0ll0w d steel
hav a look
National Geographic Channel - Whales topic id: 2556586
Thats ryt. Anyway 10ks 4 the info
ahmmm tiger-shark
Now I just know.
KiNg_S@ul: Whaoh! Well most people know dat already, but gr8 topic though
very funny kidU dnt want 2 compare it 2 a perenwinkle, do u?
Yea...d white shark is very sensitive n intelligent
Wat of blue whale?
Natural thing are good
Hmmm excellent
Yep its my frd SHARK
Spektralflamez: THE GREAT WHITE SHARK
no killer whale is more deadlyFishes taste really good can humans eat them?
Thanks for the info..
I knw. Fankx