Unspeakable silence night hearing the sound of the thunder growling outside It's cold and dark alone in my lonely mind that passing through I think, think,and think again done it over and over in my mind tears just flowing down from my eyes.
I think, think and think again so I done it over and over in my mind voiceless foughtwith the emotion that trapped deep inside.
Then I hear this voices whispering to me, warm voices soft voices cold voices in my head they keep rewinding over again so I think, think and think again done it over and over in my mind but I’m just clueless without a words and frozen.
Godma? grandma? where are you now? are you in a happy places right now? coz I need to know that you are there, there in my mind and my heart please be there and don’t go too far away from me.
I know that it’s been so long since you’ve been gone and no matter where you are right now , I wish you are in a place that you should be , that is heaven.
I pray for that in my heart coz in my heart you will remain inside me.
Godma, grand ma? are you out there watching me with a smile?
Coz I miss you so much, yes I do and I will always do for I will wait till
the day of kingdom shall come and we all could be together again.
Godma, grandma I miss you like a flower miss the sun..
Voices in my head - ZJ
42 replies
385 views
Gud 1 lolz.
.
Surely she is in heaven watching you 
thanks
alot..!!
Great one...
M_U_S_A_F_I_R: Surely she is in heaven watching you 
yeah u bet misterGreat stuff,original and unique 
She is always in ur heart.
yes, my godma n grandma are alwaysin my heart n thoughts..
its perfect lol
She stil fil for u
Nice poem...
beautiful topic.
thanks you all friends your every words means alot to me..
nyc 1 zaarah
I always love your poem, its impressive keep it up friend and bring up another one...
Nice topic from you.
Great poem