The deadliest and the best that ever lived,so extraordinary,swift skills and a natural born fighter.
BRUCE LEE "The king of KUNGFU"
35 replies
269 views
I heard he moved so fast that the cameras had to slow down his movements. . But maybe itr just a rumor
Spektralflamez: The deadliest and the best that ever lived,so extraordinary,swift skills and a natural born fighter.
yes he was a great man indeedHe is d man
Yep natural giftd talent.
He made his own martial art form "jeet kun do"
He was a legend.
Yes he is tha man
jackie chan has taken over
he is d one
yeah kung fu legend
I think a lot people like this great actor and kung fu legend.
Bruce lee es la mera berga en salsa
ofcos he is
Not sure... To me it should be Jackie Chan... I haven't watched any of the movies of Bruce Lee however... Maybe I would change my mind if I did...
YEAH!!!
Great 

The guy is good.
Great legend
yup natural thing