How to play Mortal kombat on pc
23 replies
235 views
Pls post it for ur guy @all
Pls i'm pleading u guys should do something i really need it.
Wait for the next person
_new_born_king_: Wait for the next person
What do u mean?Jst wait ok.
JonesEjirefe: What do u mean?
dont mention him, he is the king of freeposting here I hope you find what you are looking for, Mortal Kombat is my favourite video game.
U guys should stop post nonsence
Try using t,g,j, 2 fight & w,z,a,s. 4 movement.
Go read d options,then click button configuratns u will find it
I use the keyboard of my system. It depends on the defualt sttngs which comes wif the game lyk my i set it to my own convinence but the brutality n fetality is hard.
JonesEjirefe: What do u mean?
nothingAsk skylink
Ok. 1.X,is for figting .2.0 is for caring ur opponet.
I dnt no
U ar wasting ur time
oboy i need it 2
Buy a game rem0te for pc and then easy to play a game c0mpare then keyb0rd
Press > > and a buttom.