runescape
36 replies
299 views
Run and escape lol sounds interesting.
Didnt heard of it until nw. Maybe i'll check it out
Pc or ps2
Pc online multiplayer game... 
its rune-scape. Runes are wizards holystones
no one plays?
u find me there under name mirthndos im there sumtimes fewhours. I got no clan.
Yeah i wanna play
My Nick Runescape is Mirthndhos n Clan 2wapworld plz join me
An online games? U shud give us the site link or the application
im going play again when i get pc at net. Argh.
SuperBejo: An online games? U shud give us the site link or the application
google it!I love yo
I love you
I love you not
I love you not. Only you
I love you not. Only you. I want you
I love you not. Only you. I want you. You dont want me?
I love you not. Only you. I want you. You dont want me? K bye baby