Yo guyz I decided to call it quits as mod coz i thought i wasnt givin you best of service, coz of late av been occupied with stuff in my private life. Luckily it a chance for any of you guyz to try controlling this zone. I aint goin for good though so I will be poppin n tryin my skillz. good luck guyz.
Break!
12 replies
205 views
Not meaning
Im up for the job... Full Responcebility and a half 
Yo man,so who gon b judgin my battles?
I cnt tak da judge status,its so tidious,bt i sugest a frequent mc here datz fare 2take da judge position.
Long fuckin time
Watchyallfink?
Im always here al d tym.
Im as fit as fiddle
Gudluck
Ya, El fuego i think u should moderate.
Yeah ELFUEGO!! I think we should vote. I have already voted.
Tnx n3ightor.
Wassup ricko
watsaya shaev7?
Yo,unda! Hope diz ain't a bid of farewell? @elfuego,wat u think,dawg? Only sm1 who doesn't do battle can fill in.
Toby555: Yo,unda! Hope diz ain't a bid of farewell? @elfuego,wat u think,dawg? Only sm1 who doesn't do battle can fill in.
recently there hvnt byn any bttlz here recently.
I log in, i c only me, d zone
waz alsmst dead.