Is There Death Before Birth?
18 replies
166 views
i guess u were dead b4 ur born that cld b where rebirth comes into it all
Yes, I meant before being conceived, rather than before being born. But where is the soul before being a growing human life is conceived
I dnt think there is death b4 birth
U die in da womb.
I dnt think abt such death born thing. .
Birth b4 death
TheMouse: Yes, I meant before being conceived, rather than before being born. But where is the soul before being a growing human life is conceived 
i think it's just like making something, maybe a tv, before that it never existed, then it was made, and latter faulty..then it died. So does it apply to human. _KJOE_: I dnt think there is death b4 birth
me too..Laketempest:
Well before you were formed in your mother's womb you never existed, after you born their will be a time of passing where your soul will leave your earthly body. The soul dont die, so there is the answer, after you came into existane you die and you dont go back to being none-existant, you just change from your earthly body.
thank you!!I dnt believe in death b4 birth 
Laketempest:
Well before you were formed in your mother's womb you never existed, after you born their will be a time of passing where your soul will leave your earthly body. The soul dont die, so there is the answer, after you came into existane you die and you dont go back to being none-existant, you just change from your earthly body.
thats allyou took the words right out of my mouth, Tempest. i totally agree with you.
When you're born death is inevitable
How can that be,birth 2 death
TheMouse: Yes, I meant before being conceived, rather than before being born. But where is the soul before being a growing human life is conceived 
maybe before we are formed as an infant/baby we do not exist?God created u then u were born,u got lyf.after lyf u now die
Hmmmm