Dudes,y are we ignorin dis zone? I mean...d heat,energy and lyrical alacrity are all so not here anymore! Elfuego ma man,shaev-7 ma man,el-jay ma man,under-deep-ground ma man...e.t.c...where ya all at? Out of no time,i say we carve out d tiniest bit of tym and get dis place up and runnin once again.Let's keep chantin d undyin existence of hiphop rap 2ru our slight dedicatn. Wat u say,dawgs?
Damn! Where's da heat?
15 replies
193 views
I try i try bt wen i luk around i c only me. I cnt make threads wit no1 2 flow wit me. Our zone must nt die.
Heat Deep freezing
I think non participation iz makin diz joint go under real fast. I've been abit under da radar past few weeks coz of work related problems, but I think I will get back into action soon. Lets get our shxt together and give good battles.
Lol Too many wackasses frustrated the real ones out.
Elfuego: I try i try bt wen i luk around i c only me. I cnt make threads wit no1 2 flow wit me. Our zone must nt die.
agreeYo yo yo.itz me bak in diz bitch once again.i agree wit y'all.letz get diz dice rolling...where my hommies at?
Gud thing! Dem dawgs are barkin again! If i av ma way,i ll ensure dis barkin intensifies 2 break dem 'roof(s)'.
O-oh da shxt is back in da toilet...
Now luk,yea its a gr8 fin we all cum 2geda
bt we al kno wat da zone's bout?
Beefz,rhymes,rap heats n da vulge sh!t
we must tak a beef we al cn finish,if nt we ain goin 2gt d sh!t rite!
Man hommies,we b bckn ourselvz up...
WE AIN GOIN NOWHERE!
WE WILL STIL B HERE 4EVA!
N3IGHTOR: O-oh da shxt is back in da toilet...
chekout wat niga lyk ds wil do.
I kno i'v bin off bt i b wt yal.
I suport shaev,we gota mak individual batl
pic-on-me
i-pick-on-u
datz da sh!t.I quite agree wit doin it d battle way! But we mustn't 4get hiphop narrows down 2 wat i call RESPECT!
Shaev7: Now luk,yea its a gr8 fin we all cum 2geda
bt we al kno wat da zone's bout?
Beefz,rhymes,rap heats n da vulge sh!t
we must tak a beef we al cn finish,if nt we ain goin 2gt d sh!t rite!
Man hommies,we b bckn ourselvz up...
WE AIN GOIN NOWHERE!
WE WILL STIL B HERE 4EVA!
i lov dis 1 righthere mehn I RE5PECT ALL DAT. BUT WHEN IS THERE GONA B SUM BATTLES?
If i ain here,its nt cmplete..we al gon do it 2geda 2run da rap race so we cn feel da heat!
Shaev,got da whol gist,we got stay n go no wher lyk CEEJAY did.i felt 4him wen he lft cuz he cudnt stnd da heat!
So we bck again lyk 313..lets gt d sh!t strtd n we ain stil goin no wher.
Feelin y'all! Let's beat da beat,dawgs!