MARIO.
36 replies
330 views
I dont really like it, never did, im more of a Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter or Tekken fan
Super game. . .
Ankur0464: Yes, i had played it hundreds of times. And cleared all the stages. 
Really i couldn't even get past the first stageInteresting game
OceanGoddes:
Really i couldn't even get past the first stage
Lol,its a super easy game.Nice game
Todos los marios
Laketempest: I dont really like it, never did, im more of a Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter or Tekken fan
Yeah bro... when i have kids i'll forbbid them to play mario -_-nice 
Me enkanta MARIO
The earliest of games
Gud game . . . .
Its an infant game lol
I am the champi0n of mario ::: 7th drag0n r0und is too dificult
That is first game i will play.
mario is old game but it update
mario is a oldest game new version n it fav.
Boring game
pretty fun
mario is one of the game which like must of the child and also men.i m also like this game gud and nice game whse maker is nintendo