Life after death
32 replies
362 views
There is life after death and death after life
Ya it is and soul never dies only body dies
I dont believe in eternal life ,i just fail to understand how u could live 4 eternity ,ETERNITY no no no
I dnt think so. . . . .wg
Will tell u after my death....lol
no dnt even tink abt dat
For that i have to die when i will die i will tell u 
I hav never been dead before so i realy dont knw 
Theres life after death.
Valhala
There is no life and wife after death
If you don't believe in life after death then in your opinion what will happen to us after we die? I believe in life after death. Life after death is where Allah has fulfilled the promises such as the hereafter or the end of the world will come. And there is will come. We will be called by Allah during the Judgement Day, where every each one of us will be judged fairly on whatever bad things or good things we do when we are still in this world and alive! And that day is also known as the FAIREST day where no lawyers or anyone can judge us fairly. That is the day where each one of us will be judged fairly!
Attention, attention... This is luvjadmona.k speaking! All posts are free today. I repeat, all soft toys must die!
Some believe there is,some don't,we will know f we die if dis really exist.
i believe that there is life after death.
Sure dare is lyf afta death,,go read ya bible.
Yes there is in heaven.
Yes 
I dont know 
yes indeed