How many litres of water you drink everyday? How many litres our body need to be healthy? I figure out I have like 2 until 3 litres of plain water a day, is it normal or healthy? Do share, please. I don't want to think I contribute in global warming by consuming too much water. 
How Many Litres
53 replies
434 views
I know somebody who still attempts to drink 9 litres of water all at once, for new record.
If i am thirsty i drink water,i drink less
3xactlyso: I know somebody who still attempts to drink 9 litres of water all at once, for new record.
sure he spends most of his time in toilets or he wears huggies? 3lts eve day
GhAyAl: 3lts eve day
haris:
that much i pee daily. . . U dumb start drinkin more water
huh? He talks about 3 litres! What more U want him to drink!? Well, I drink a lot of

TheMouse: huh? He talks about 3 litres! What more U want him to drink!? 
atleast 6litres/day. Some even say 6-8litres/day wil keep a person fit n fine. . . That's allharis: atleast 6litres/day. Some even say 6-8litres/day wil keep a person fit n fine. . . That's all
3 to 4 litres
TheMouse:
U don't know what a litre is, or U've not heard yet of malnutrition through depletion of minerals by excess of fluid. 
i surely know what n how much a litre is. . Depletion of minerals by excess of fluid? I drink 4 liter of water everyday.
TheMouse: huh? He talks about 3 litres! What more U want him to drink!? 
and i think he stays in desert area. So i asked him to drink more, may be 6-8litres/day Just drink water wen u are tasty,consume a reasonable amount and u are okay
2 or 3 litres in a day
I DRINK 2LITRES,BUT THE AMOUNT NEEDED IS A LITRE ACCORDING TO A HEALTHY PERSON
I take a lot of H20 but i dont know d ammout of litre per say
4 ltr
After thorough research I got to the conclusion that the exact amount to drink is 1.587 litres in winter, and 2.14 litres in summer. Actually, I now drink 4 litres a day, but that's wine, not water.