EXPLAIN Ur Problem
32 replies
349 views
I can surf yahoo with my phone brwsa
I can surf goggle with my phone brwsa
Oh i'm sorry i mean I can't surf goggle with my phone brwsa
I want to stop using red key while browsing
Did u knw what i've just requested for,i need the cheat wey go surf yahoo and google and the one wey i nogo dey use red key again
Teddy-G: Any problem u get, that didnt give u access to browse explain to the guruz
i've explain oooI need fast code
St op slepping.
Monsur-16: Oh i'm sorry i mean I can't surf goggle with my phone brwsa
which type of phone are u usingMonsur-16: Did u knw what i've just requested for,i need the cheat wey go surf yahoo and google and the one wey i nogo dey use red key again
go to MTN ofice tel dem say u be jonathan son. May dem give u cheatTeddy-G: go to MTN ofice tel dem say u be jonathan son. May dem give u cheat
Easy Terry don't be too Hard on thd Guy remember u said pple should request huh?By d way Terry my own request be say all my Opera cheat no dey open fbk during d day only @ 9ite. Can u help me with dat plz?
I can download mtn prov that will work
Then share it .
Sunrex: Easy Terry don't be too Hard on thd Guy remember u said pple should request huh?
u 2 no dat every bdy is surving wit red key. 1 luv.My own be sax, i want cheat for web, wey go fit open face book.
Pls hw can i configure my mms and email in mtn on my nokia 6230i?
Teddy-G: go to MTN ofice tel dem say u be jonathan son. May dem give u cheat
u go mtn go tell them ur name say make them give u code u go use to cheat themBegge: pls hw can i configure my mms and email in mtn on my nokia 6230i?
send setting 2 3888. Mms is freeI think say when MTN china Engr. Go home that is the time 4 us to browse free confinectly at nite. Now i don go 2 my grandpa mascurade 2 confuce ds china man to cause disagreement btw him and Mal Treating Nigeria. .MTN. Cheat