Think abt this:
you sitting on d stairs wid me at 3am in d midnit on terrace of ur home.
Suddenly ur telephone ring & u go2 attend the phone promising me2 come back.
But d person on d phone is my mom giving news dat i died last nite.
Wil u come back 2 me?
Reply wid reason...
Come Back
17 replies
164 views
Am gonna come back but wil be ready 4 any action coz a promise had been made
My mobile's not workin from past 3days.. 
The fact that U sit there at 3am is in itself so frightening that the described phone call won't make much difference. ...
... I will come back and say, Hey, your mom wants U to come home.
I will answer the phone call, and i will return to the place where i left you and promised to return, because my word is good when i promise.
Promise is a promise
I come back and xplain..
I would be so frightened so confused and everything all at once with so many questions that i would return to you and explain to your mom and she is mad because i'm sitting talking to you.
TheMouse: The fact that U sit there at 3am is in itself so frightening that the described phone call won't make much difference. ...
... I will come back and say, Hey, your mom wants U to come home. 
I wld come bak cause 4 u 2 b there when uve died means u need sumthing and as a friend i wld want 2 help
Why not am going to come back to u
it will mke me sh0cked, but ill c0me bck nd tell h0w i feel c0z tht will be d last time tht ill talk nd be with u
I would ve collapsed on hearing wot ur mum said. So some1 who ve collapsed can not return 2 u.
Anyway i will fulfill my promise.
Anyway i will fulfill my promise.
i would come back and let you know you had died.
My mobile's not workin
i promise..