~ the tiger is the biggest species of the cat family.
~ tigers can reach a length of up to 3.3 metres (11 feet) and weigh as much as 300 kilograms (600 pounds)
~ subspecies of tiger include the Sumatran Tiger, Siberian Tiger, Bengal Tiger, South China Tiger, Malayan Tiger and Indochinese Tiger.
~ many subspecies of the tiger are either endangered or already extinct. Humans are the primary cause of this through hunting and the destruction of habitats.
~ around half of tiger cubs dont live beyond two years of age.
~ tiger cubs leave their mother when they are around 2 years of age.
~ a group of tigers is known as an 'ambush' or 'streak.'
~ tigers are good swimmers and can swim up to 6 kilometres.
~ rare white tigers carry a gene that is only present in around 1 in every 10000 tigers.
~ tigers usually hunt alone at night time.
~ tigers have been known to reach speeds up to 65 kph (40 mph)
~ less that 10% of hunts end successfully for tigers.
~ tigers can easily jump over 5 metres in length.
~ various tigers subspecies are the national animals of Bangladesh, India, North Korea, South Korea and Malaysia.
~ there are more tigers held privately as pets than there are in the wild.
~ tigers that breed with lions give birth to hybrids known as tigons and ligers.
TIGER FACTS
17 replies
155 views
Lol.... I never knew this abt tigers...
Tiger ! Info. Fact
I'm a tiger cat and i love to lick my paw nice info babe
Good info about tiger.
OceanGoddes: I'm a tiger cat and i love to lick my paw nice info babe
sweetgirlNice information about tiger
Nice info about tiger. Keep sharing to us s0me m0re info bout animals.
Indomitable tigers
Nice info about tigers, keep it up
.
Nice information about 

Hurray! Hurray! Man you super, huh? I never known these infos. before..
thanks. Some facts r new for me.
Tiger. . .the beautiful animal in world. . .
OceanGoddes: I'm a tiger cat and i love to lick my paw nice info babe
lol okay savage kitty, a tiger is really a great beast.Gr8 collection. . '
-cub- Nice Info.They Are becoming extinct.I wanna Kill those poachers!! 