I think bolt is the best
24 replies
207 views
Wht open fast
Nothing open fast.
Everything opens fast
Bukason talk sense
Bolt is one of the worst browsers.It has many bugs.Even a Net Front is better.
I lyk it
Pls give me the cheat for bolt
wot u mean?*confuse*
wot u mean?(confuse)
What kind of sense
kabirmeaher: wot u mean?(confuse)
bolt is a browser.. Be comparative. . Bolt is a superior browser for downloading because if your downloading stops because of any network problem then you can pause and resume it and it'll be back in action. . But when it comes to browsing then it can't compete with opera mini !
Yup bolt is best an if u have a smartphone example blackberry bolt rocks beta then opera mini
It use bolt to watch online video.I think it is the best for now.
I have bolt on my blackberry... Its fast
Bolt is the best.
Yes it opens very fast.
Wat?
Wat r u saying?
It.s gud.i use also. And mjetz too.