use personal configure as Prov
33 replies
373 views
Any bdy shud explain
Any bdy help
Help
Expecting
No way it cant wrk except may be 4 etisalat
May una post am
Post
Please guys
abeg the only one wen i know na to send prov (wen u create and download) to china fone then resend it to your fone activate and rock
Resect
Simple thing,just cre8 ur prov file at myprov.co.cc and download it 2 any bt enable fone and send it 2 ur phone via bt.remember 2 rename it 2 mtn.prov 4 mtn, etisalat.prov 4 eti b4 sending.set it as ur default config and activate it in all app.
Big fools
Please guz. I am try to open opera on my 6085, but his saying that NETWORK ACCESS SET TO NOT ALLOWED. Help. Plz pm me. I trust u all.
Help etisalat
Plz help about what i post
I dont think etisalat browse free for now and if it those i dont have the cheat for now.
EBONY: Explain how to use personal configuration as prov
waiting.........................................................................................................okTeddy-G: please guz. I am try to open opera on my 6085, but his saying that NETWORK ACCESS SET TO NOT ALLOWED. Help. Plz pm me. I trust u all.
helpRespect
Plz help me wit mtn opera mini