tOp tEn lOvErS of wOrLd
.
1 . Romeo and Juliet
.
This is probably the most
famous lovers ever. This
couple has become a synonym
for love itself. Romeo and
Juliet is a tragedy by William
Shakespeare. Their love story
is very tragic. The tale of two
teenagers from two feuding
families who fall in love at
first sight and then marry,
become true lovers and then
risk it all for their love. To take
your own life for your
husband or wife is definitely a
sign of true love. Their
"untimely deaths" ultimately
unite their feuding
households.
The Top Ten lovers Of The World
49 replies
442 views
My fav. Romeo juliet
Actually I d0nt get tired of reading over and over again this amazing w0rk of Shakespeare..
Yes. I wonder if romeo and juliet love story still happening n0w!
romeo+juliet
Heer and ranjha , romeo and juliet ,
My fav romeo n juliet, n myself
Yeah nice lovers. Just like lake and myself
I love their story.
I agree wit Ankur!
JACK n ROSE....ilove m0re than romeo n juliet...theyr d best couples n d world...
Romeo and julliet
Ankur0464: Oh, these lover are immortal. How much you talk about them, seems less 
naughty_evil: 
Jack and Kate.
God and You
Me and my husband lolz
Nobody can be better than me and my Shyanne 
Romeo and Julia.
Dese 2 r heroes