For dos ppl writin post ume in several university. If u ve any info about the post ume update u can post it here lol
University post ume
50 replies
407 views
I dnt hv. Sori
I dnt the cheat 4 now
4 uniben,notin yet ma man!
kjoe: I dnt the cheat 4 now
?? Hello?When is futa writing der post ume
Pls wen is TASUED writing their post ume pls pm me
4 oau pls send it 2 my mail box
Pls wen is university of ilorin writin their post ume
I just heard delsu post ume form is out. Is it true?
WE CAN STILL TRY OK
There is post ume.
Is it possible 2 get post ume cheat,
UNILAG POST UTME is July 6 - 14 and d form is 1200
Delsu post ume form is out,dnt knw hw much but sales end on sat
Futa post ume 13-17 july 2010
Bamidele.gabriel: Is it possible 2 get post ume cheat,
go n read ur bookpls do anybody no wen d post ume form is out 4 unica
Wale4life: I just heard delsu post ume form is out. Is it true?
yes, is been out 4 a long tym now.Donvis: Delsu post ume form is out,dnt knw hw much but sales end on sat
1000 nairawhat about unilorin post ume?