Grand Theft atrocities . Gta vice city. Guys
22 replies
276 views
I don't know.. The GTA games have been a top game for a long time...not just the VICE CITY..
I knw of d game dat is far better dan GTA and dats GOD OF WAR.
I don't no mush about GTA
I don't like GTA, it's one of those games that encourages poor morals.
Then you should try GTA SAN ANDREAS
Got a lot of cheat 4 Gta Sa. PM for d type u want starting from how to increase ur statistics.
Gta is one of the most ppular ganster game in ps2....
I knw scarface
Gta sans andreas is way better than vice city lol
Gta san adreas
Dat is wat i like
Try GTA 4
thats my best game
Filth: Try GTA 4
agreedI know of game that much better than GTA and it NEED OF SPEED.it is good
I just finished playing GTA lol
Not as good as Assassins Creed or Prototype but pretty fun to terrorize ppl. a good game for a sadist like myself >
Gta p0or m0rals for next generati0n
Best game voice city
Nice game..