Visit http://ranao.info
note:not every china phone support dis format. It's tested and trusted on Sigmatel and Tecno mobile phone
Download apps 4 china phones (.nes format)
57 replies
814 views
Testimonies pls
Does it work 4 all the china phones.
it is true
Well i'll try 4 my self
ITS A LIE I TRIED IT BUT IT DOESNT WORK.
I'll try it first.
Thanks guy you are genius
josif: ITS A LIE I TRIED IT BUT IT DOESNT WORK.
u didn't try it... And watch ur language!kayusfrank: Does it work 4 all the china phones.
no, it only works in some series china phones..Pls update me
Pls, is there another site to download .nes file??
Yea man
Thanks guy.most require money for such info.thanks
Wondakid: Thanks guy.most require money for such info.thanks
thanks...can d apps wrk 4 donod(china phne)
Wat of nokia china cheats pls.
Jst downloadd super mario .nes
U 3much !
ayets4love: can d apps wrk 4 donod(china phne)
there are serveral models of china fones and i havn't seen urr. Just download an cCan it work on my china?
zen n900 support .nes n tatz my mob