Nokia vs sony ericsson
48 replies
282 views
Nokia
If ur talkin abt software and apps then u wud definately wana go wit the sony ericsson.
make the rite decision. . . Choose the sony ericsson 
nokia 4 me
It's really sony
Nokia and sony are d best.but when u talk mobile software,sony is d best
S0ny ericss0n
I go 4 nokia.
One n only nokia. . .
Nokia.
Sony ericssony
But nokia tried in aspect of their battery. Compared to sony ericsson
Nevertheless sony ericsson is still the best in terms of browsing and the rest of it all
B0th 4me was gud....cz i did use them n many purpose...
I prefer nokia
NOKIA BY FAR! I tried out the Sony Ericsson W950i and was very disappointed! I love my new nokia!
Definitely Nokia for smartphones, but Sony has the better quality for non-smartphones.
Sony Ericson
I tell you guys and girls nothing goes more than my sony the best the fastest the bigest only sony can do it want talking of screen display fast browsing and updated software ericsson 4 life
Nokia coz easy 2get parts if phone got problum
Nokia.