blood?
36 replies
360 views
im just vampirefan. I was before little bit bloodfan. But when no thought about it, u forget it
I dnt ...taste blood.!
Well drinkin blood to begin with is very dangerous to your health practisin to be a vampire try to use a substitute for that red substance wine is perfect. I don't ever drink blood nor do i ever intend on trying, to be a vampire all deals with your mind.
OceanGoddes: Well drinkin blood to begin with is very dangerous to your health practisin to be a vampire try to use a substitute for that red substance wine is perfect. I don't ever drink blood nor do i ever intend on trying, to be a vampire all deals with your mind.
I never tried
Ankur0464: Are you a vampire?? Or its the effect of those films on you?? 
i dont even know is my movie vampiremovie, it can be adventuremovie, my husband has ideas what can be hilarious n good.Dont taste luv
lol even if we drink blood its not absorbed by our digestive system!
so it isnt really a good idea
i once tasted ma blood but ever since i hav bin looking for blood and som times i even bit ma self.
EEee it sounds horrible. . . 
Im a werewolf fan and i dont crave blood
na i prefer scaring people
no one?
Blood? I eat only food.
Sexytum: Blood? I eat only food.
and me . . .blood?God forbid
Drinking blood is bad attitude we should practice
Drinking blood makes one meaningless at the end.drinking blood change a normal person to abnormal and so many effect that blood drinking have on we human being
For a vampire is the best food a vampire can eat to survive
yes, but do vampires truly exist? is there really proof?