Wich r ur favt flowers?ur thinkng abt flowers
We al like flowers but quest is wats da reason of its liking?
Wat do u think abt flowers?
36 replies
461 views
My favt flowers r Bougenvil nd
Flowers give us fragrance nd it refreshes our mind.it make us feel hapy.
Cauli-flower
flowers are all lovely,coz my gf loves them
mine fav red roses 
red roses... perfect for expressing feelings to loved one. Because this flower symbolize love and romance.
Flower beautifies places
I love red roses it reminds me of the first day gave my old friend a flower.
for love and propose anyone use flower.flower i so sweet they symbolize peole to live life with a good smell.
I walk through the local park sometimes to see them; flowers are good for the mind; I live in a country not very colorful, apart from the flowers, so they're important.
Flowers are the beauty of nature.
I love red roses very much coz of its fragnance beauty 
Well, i like flower becos of its fragnance. Flower is a communicator on its own, its helps pple to express their feelings. I like rose flower
I live in the city where it is called "the city of fl0wer" because of variety of fl0wers preserved and maintain by the city g0vernment..fl0wers bring beauty with all the c0lors and scents in the s0rr0undings..it gives a sense of peace and l0veliness.
I think my favourite flower is orchid.
people like flower because flower is beautiful.
jasmine,bougenville and rhowzz 
I l0ve fl0wers because they remind me that life has many colors it's beautiful.I l0ve r0ses.
I like evry rose...bcz dy r so colorful n relats human to difrnt stages of lyf.dy r beautiful
MinE yEllow rOses and rEd rOses. 
All flowers...
Roses